珍惜"熟女"

2009042710:04


 

最近在"sandra"家..看到一篇文章...

又忍不住將它引用回來..和大家分享~~

 

 

這是美國CBS 60 Minutes (六十分鐘 )主持人Andy Rooney

40歲以上的女人的看法:

As I grow in age, I value women over 40 most of all.
隨著年齡增長, 我越來越珍惜40歲以上的女人

Here are just a few reasons why:
為什麼呢?

A woman over 40 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask,
40
歲以上的女人不會在半夜把你吵醒, 然後問你:

"What are you thinking?"
你在想什麼?

She doesn't care what you think.
她才不在乎你在想什麼。

If a woman over 40 doesn't want to watch the game,
40
歲以上的女人如果不想看球賽

she doesn't sit around whining about it.
她不會坐在你旁邊抱怨東抱怨西

She does something she wants to do, and it's usually more interesting.
她會去做她想做的、更有趣的事情

 

Women over 40 are dignified.
40
歲以上的女人穩重自持

They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera
不會在歌劇院或高級餐廳裡

or in the middle of an expensive restaurant.
跟你大呼小叫

Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you
當然,如果你罪有應得,她們也可能神不知鬼不覺地

if they think they can get away with it.
一槍把你給斃了。

 

Older women are generous with praise, often undeserved.
熟女不吝於讚美 (不管是不是實至名歸)

They know what it's like to be unappreciated.
因為她們親身體驗過被忽略的滋味

Women get psychic as they age.
女人越老越通靈

You never have to confess your sins to a woman over 40.
你永遠不需要向40歲以上的女人懺悔

 

Once you get past a wrinkle or two,
只要能夠對皺紋視而不見

a woman over 40 is far sexier than her younger counterpart.
40
歲以上的女人遠比年輕美眉性感

Older women are forthright and honest.
熟女直接又誠實

They'll tell you right off if you are a jerk if you are acting like one.
如果你是蠢蛋 她們會馬上叫你滾蛋

You don't ever have to wonder where you stand with her.
你完全不需要傷腦筋揣摩她的心意

 

Yes, we praise women over 40 for a multitude of reasons.
40
歲以上的女人有很多優點

Unfortunately, it's not reciprocal.
40
歲以上的男人呢?

For every stunning, smart, well-coiffed, hot woman over 40,
相對於每一個性感、迷人的 40歲以上的女人

there is a bald, paunchy relic in yellow pants
就有一個禿頭凸肚的熟男

making a fool of himself with some 20-year old waitress.
厚臉皮地跟小他20歲的美眉調情

 

Ladies, I apologize.
女士們,請容許我在這兒

For all those men who say,
幫妳們說句公道話:

"Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?",
那些說只想喝免費的牛奶而不願買頭母牛回家的男人

here's an update for you.
實在是太搞不清楚狀況了

Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage.
今天有80%的女人寧願不結婚

Why?
為什麼呢?

Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig
因為她們終於發現不需要為了一根香腸

just to get a little sausage!
買回整隻豬!

 

 

 

轉貼自:網路...並感謝sandra的分享~~

 

 

 

 

昨天和大姑一塊兒用餐時..

聊到我們都熟識的一個朋友...最近"她"可能有外遇的情況...

我和大姑 是"她"的好朋友兼老朋友..都想拉"她"一把...

在談論時..我們把這樣的狀況 歸咎於她的單純

和 她與先生相處 長期的"女尊男卑"

以至於有這樣的外在誘因 演變成我們所懷疑的外遇狀況

不過...我想了又想...

我們實在不該把這樣的責任 都推給外遇出錯的一方....

一個近40歲的熟女   要的是什麼??

夫妻之間朝夕相處

除了有一份對家庭共同的責任之外..

還保有當初決定 走入婚姻 的那份熱情存在嗎...

早晨..睜開眼睛...看到陪伴在自己身邊十餘年的"老婆"

會溫柔的問聲早...道聲好嗎...

還會像以前 動不動從身後給她一個溫柔的擁抱嗎...

當兩個人的相處..只剩下"責任"

生活中...只有"相敬如冰"..或者"冷言冷語"的時候

我們又怎能把出錯的責任全歸咎於誰呢....

珍惜熟女...

男人們  請珍惜在你們身邊那對家庭不離不棄的熟女

她並不是還深愛著你...

因為你的"理所當然"...所以你覺得她應該..她一定...還會在你身邊...

但...若你不珍惜...

在你身邊的她...只剩下軀殼...

那曾經愛過你的真心.....早就不在了....!!